HOPE Kids & Youth Mandate
To invite children, youth, and their families to know God, experience life with Jesus, and to participate in God’s Redemptive Story.
HOPE Kids & Youth Values
- We believe that as children and youth become more aware of God in their lives and the world around them, they will grow in their abilities to love and trust him. Luke 2:39-40
- We believe that children and youth must find their true identities in Christ, not the things of this world. Colossians 3:1-4
- We believe in creating safe, nurturing places where children grow in Christ—we use ten spiritual formation environments as our guide. 1 Thessalonians 5:6, 13-15
- We believe that parents are the primary spiritual leaders in their children’s lives and want to encourage, support, and partner with parents. Deuteronomy 6:4-6
- We believe that youth live out their discipleship in context with the local body of Christ. Titus 2:1-8
Our Middle Schoolers (Grades 6-8) gather on Sundays in Room 7 (lower level) after worship with their family at the 10am Service. Students spend time with caring adults and friends as they explore what it means to follow Christ–from Jesus’ Parables, to studies in Psalms. Join up and jump in to ignite your faith and fun.
Our High School Schoolers (Grades 9-12) gather on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm in the Chapel. This night is full of games, small groups, teaching, worship, and often delicious food. We know your schedules are busy, but we think this just might be some of the best 2 hours of your week.