HOPE Kids & Youth Mandate
To invite children, youth, and their families to know God, experience life with Jesus, and to participate in God’s Redemptive Story.
HOPE Kids & Youth Values
- We believe that as children and youth become more aware of God in their lives and the world around them, they will grow in their abilities to love and trust him. Luke 2:39-40
- We believe that children and youth must find their true identities in Christ, not the things of this world. Colossians 3:1-4
- We believe in creating safe, nurturing places where children grow in Christ—we use ten spiritual formation environments as our guide. 1 Thessalonians 5:6, 13-15
- We believe that parents are the primary spiritual leaders in their children’s lives and want to encourage, support, and partner with parents. Deuteronomy 6:4-6
- We believe that youth live out their discipleship in context with the local body of Christ. Titus 2:1-8
Our Youth, Grades 6-12, gather on Sunday Nights (except the last Sundays of the Month) from 6:30-8:30pm in the Lobby.
This night is full of games, community, teaching, worship, and often delicious food. We know your schedules are busy, but we love to start the week off together.
Middle Schoolers (Grades 6-8) meet for Small Groups on Sundays in Rooms 7 & 10 (lower level) after worship with their family at the 10am Service.
High School Schoolers (Grades 9-12) meet for Small Groups on Sundays during the Youth Gathering.
Camps and Special Events pop up throughout the year. Check the Church Bulletin, the Events Tab of the webpage for more information.